Richmond Funeral Home
Why not work in the stunning Wairarapa and benefit from property prices that will allow you to live the lifestyle you have always imagined? This is not an opportunity that you should let pass you by. Owing to one of our long standing Funeral Directors deciding to retire a position has become available in our fantastic little Funeral Home for a full time Funeral Director/Embalmer (part-time will also be considered).
Our preference is for someone who is fully qualified and has experience in Funeral Directing and Embalming but if you are someone with a little experience and want to take the next step and enter Funeral Service as your chosen career, or just have a burning desire for a career in the funeral industry, we would welcome enquires from you.
Whether or not you are experienced you will need the following attributes to be successful:
- Have a genuine compassion for people who are in grief
- Possess exceptional people skills
- Be honest and have integrity
- Be flexible and a team player
- Be able to self-manage and work unsupervised when required
- Be able to operate or assist in the operation of the Crematorium
The duties include:
- Preparing and delivering funeral services
- Organising transfers for families
- Working with medical staff and other related professionals
- Having responsibility for the maintenance and service of the fleet of vehicles
- Undertaking administration responsibilities including the preparation of service sheets and other administration/reception responsibilities as the need arises.
You will also have a sound overall knowledge with computers in particular with the Microsoft Suite of products and have experience in photo editing and desk top publishing programmes.
You will need to be physically fit and able to manage difficult and heavy lifting at times. You will be able to work on an “after hours” on call roster every 3rd week.
If you can meet these requirements we would welcome your application. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Peter or Jenny Giddens on (06)379 7616.
If you are from out of town we are happy to discuss making a contribution to your moving costs or to consider some short-term accommodation when you arrive.
Please send your covering letter and C.V. to Peter Rickman, Director, HR Solutions Limited at email@example.com
Applications will close at 5.00pm on Friday the 22nd of March 2019.
Funeral Director / Embalmer
As Central Hawkes Bay’s trusted Funeral Service provider, we are seeking an experienced FuneralDirector / Embalmer to join our team. CHB Funeral Services provide Funeral Services for theWaipukurau and wider area of Central Hawkes Bay. A locally owned business, we have been servingour community for 70 years.
Based in Waipukurau, this role offers a fulfilling position, along with an excellent rural communityspirit and lifestyle, combined with a great climate.
The successful applicant will be compassionate, motivated to help people and have a genuine desireto assist and support family and friends through the journey of saying goodbye to a loved one.
- Be a highly motivated, organised, enthusiastic person who knows that the small detailsmatter;
- Have the ability to problem solve and think on your feet;
- Have good communication skills across all areas, including electronic, verbal and written.
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Be physically fit
- Have a full driver’s licence and no police record
While being qualified as a Funeral Director / Embalmer would be advantage, it is not essential.
Along with the duties required of a Funeral Director / Embalmer in a rural community, you will alsobe part of a 24 hour call roster on a “week on week off” basis.
If you feel that this role is for you, then submit your CV and covering letter to:-
Central Hawke’s Bay Funeral Services
PO Box 200
Applications close on Wednesday 10 July 2019.